Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Without my wing's

Time past by since the last time I could remember the most on what it's like to understand it all in life.
So, I tried to meditate in my room, with a glass of warm water, a piece of paper and a piece of glass from my old broken watch.

I was staring at the wall. And I feel like the world is "more".

There's a lot of place that I wanna go.
There's a lot of people that would like to meet.
There's a lot of thing I wanna feel.
A lots of emotion that I wanna have.
And it's more...

Can you realize that..?

When you come to me..all I ever wanted is to be with you..
The thing that I think so hard, the talk I made to achieve , the walk that I made..
All become pointless..

because of you.

Can you realize that...?

I let's my self become haunted by your face. I let my day's always think about you, hour to hour..
Day by day pass by... yet...

Can you realize that..?

I wish I know how you feel and how you would react if you know the truth..
Would you ever think of me as much I think of you..
Words are merely a sentence of jokes.
Yet, I will never replace someone like you.

You are my "everything"

Thank for all the support that you give, all the tear that you make, all the worried that you feel.
I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Let's it fade away. So that you can live your own life and not been shadow with mine.

take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment