Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's hard to say it.

I'm sorry that I'm mess you up..
I'm sorry that I'm not the one who make you smile all the time..
I'm sorry that I'm not  cheering your day..
I'm sorry for all the harsh words that I said..

I miss you so much..

Maybe, it was the first time..
And, maybe it would be the last..

I tried to get it back what mine.
Yet, you make it harder to achieve.

So, I lose it up.
Letting you go.
Forget about you now.

Please, I know we just FRIEND.
as you said.
I would be one.

No more US in there..it just we and FRIEND..
Do please, don't take it as something you can throw it away..
And at the times come, you just yell and hoping that I'm coming back running to you..

It's not going to be like that.

I know that..

I'm not perfect to be with you.
I'm not enough to be with you.
I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment