Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Have you ever though....

Hurm..lately i'm been struggling to make some of big2 decision of myself that will make a huge change in my life's.

Firstly, I'm really sory for my typo, broken english, or anything that u think this blog owner a bit dumb. haha..
I'm cool with everything. Yeah sure. No biggie. Usually I just type anything I want and rarely to read it back..maybe after a week or two.. baru baca balik..hahaha..

Anyway, I know that u can understand on what been deliver or what i try to tell..

Hurm..seriusly thank to my friend that work in UKM that try to help me to get part time study there and help me a lots in making a good decision.. I know i quiet slumpy on making a huge damn fucking decision that I dont really care on the consequence that will occur in the future. haha.

Seriusly, I always needed someone to be there for me and know what I'm doing is right or wrong..

For now, I got seminar with MSC (Multimedia Super Corridor) on job training management.
It collaboration with one of the UK company's. Yet, they said that I will 100% will get job after that training..
Yeah, it's quiet interesting. The qualification for it a bit high..haha.. Duhh..u said u wanna help people..so xpyh la sgt qualification.. aper daa..

Anyhow, I agree with it and accept all the detail that been told.

Lastly, I had been asked a few hours ago about the most romantic things that I ever done to someone..
Damn..!! Shocked to my brain. Yeah, I'm know i'm a bit mostly "melayan" , "tercaring" , "romantic" , jiwang karat and so on.. that why it's a bit difficult for me to face some people who really looking.

But, u know my weakness already. Hurm..

Hurm...I'm speechless..

I'm not good in relationship. Mostly I will quiet and talk when I needed.
With low tone of voice and romantic way.. The way I looked at you.
That the only thing that I usually do when I expressing how much I care about you.

Can you noticed it when you smile. And how I look at you so deeply to see what is in your heart..?

No comments:

Post a Comment