Thursday, February 3, 2011

Vacation of The Sunset.

It been awhile since I come back to my hometown..
There is a lots of changes happened to the place and also to my most of my old friends.

Please, some of them is SHOCKING!!! and some of them just something that I have expected to happen.

Anyhow, I merely understand a bits all the thing that had happen before.
But, like always, it your life's.. You should think how you want to life your's life.

I think, I broke some of my friend hearts. Since I'm promise them to hangout last week.
But I'm off to Negeri Sembilan instead.

And I have a apologize so many times.. I don't know what would happen after this.

Plus, Happy Birthday my friend S..  You helped me a lots.. Seriusly.!
So, I bought you a present to say thank for everything and have a good life.

One the first day in Negeri Sembilan, it was heavily rain from morning until night..
Even the next of the day still drizzling..Thank god on the afternoon, the sky quite bright but not to clear enough.
A bit cloudy and almost raining sometimes.

I'm going to Hutan Simpanan Tanjung Tuan to snap picture at Rumah Api Tanjung Tuan.
The funny story is that we (Mohd Ridhwan Yaakob and I) lost in the wood..
Damn fucking sign board show us the road to Rumah Api. Instead to the beach and The Rumah Api is nowhere to see..

So damn penat and the is a lots of mosquito and semut hutan. I and my friend just wearing seliper jamban.
And as for me dengan selaur pendek..haha..Masuk hutan dengan gamblenye..

Aleh2, the day show that it would heavily rain and we stuck near to the beach, and we have to go back across the wood until see our motorbike to go back home..
Here I show some of the pic that I already snap.












Then the day after that, I just hanged around at the beach with some of my schooled friends and talk about the bitch and the bitches and all sort of things.







Such a great week I have. Anyway, I thank to all my friends that share sometimes with me.
Weyh, korang kawin x ajak aku, aku bakar umah korang ko tau...
Aku da la sensetif... huhu

P/s : Aku nk card invatation yg besar gle siap ade bling2 and VVVVIP. Siap tulis " Kehadapan kawanku yang kacak bergaya. Saya nak ajak anda hadir ke perkahwinan saya pada...... , sila bawa mangkuk tingkat, van , lori mahupun trak sekalipun untuk tapau makanan. Saya da sediakn khas kt dapur. Sila angkat sendiri. "

No comments:

Post a Comment